ARK Cluster Update (2023.10.22)

Just a small little update to the rates and settings on the ARK cluster that I wanted to post about so people know what has been changed. There are some changes to the breeding rates, if there are any problems with imprinting please let me know.

• Added the mod “Mutation Kibble” – This used to be on the cluster but was taken out while we were trying to fix the overflow buffer error. It has been added back in so people can get mutations pre-tek easier.
  • Increased BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier to 8.0, up from 4.0 – Increased to allow faster raises of tames, most were reaching 100% imprint within 4-8 hours then taking another day to mature, even the smaller tames. This is to try and balance that a bit while not making late game items that make breeding faster useless.
    • HOTFIX: Reduced the imprint value multiplier from 4.0 to 2.0 – Reducing the total time it took for a tame to mature seems to have had the unintended effect of also doubling the already quadrupled imprint value each imprint. I did not intend to octuple the imprints so I have reduced this value. Please let me know if any tames are not able to reach 100% as this may take some further adjusting. Imprint timers remain at 2:00:00 per imprint.
  • HLN-A Shop Changes – The following changes have been made to the HLN-A store in game:
    • Added Mutagen to the shop, 5000 Hexagons for 1 Mutagen.
    • Added Amarberry Seeds to the shop, 25 Hexagons for 1 Amarberry Seed.
    • Added Azulberry Seeds to the shop, 25 Hexagons for 1 Azulberry Seed.
    • Added Tintoberry Seeds to the shop, 25 Hexagons for 1 Tintoberry Seed.
    • Added Mejoberry Seeds to the shop, 50 Hexagons for 1 Mejoberry Seed.
    • Added Stimberry Seeds to the shop, 50 Hexagons for 1 Stimberry Seed.
    • Added Narcoberry Seeds to the shop, 50 Hexagons for 1 Narcoberry Seed.
    • Added Citronal Seeds to the shop, 75 Hexagons for 1 Citronal Seed.
    • Added Longrass Seeds to the shop, 75 Hexagons for 1 Longrass Seed.
    • Added Rockarrot Seeds to the shop, 75 Hexagons for 1 Rockarrot Seed.
    • Added Savoroot Seeds to the shop, 75 Hexagons for 1 Savoroot Seed.

Comments

Leave a Reply